- Hearthstone mission designers Paul Nguyen and Giovanni Scarpati share some insights about the development of Monster Hunt.
- Every region’s top four contenders have refined their lineups, and the field is both diverse and deadly.
- The Hearthstone Nationals qualifying period is over, and 64 players from each of the seven competing European countries have booked places in their nations online finals.
- Now that pro team standings are live, it’s time to meet some of the teams competing in the Hearthstone Championship Tour! First up, meet Red Reserve.
- Our world-famous dance and cosplay contests will be back this year at gamescom 2018. Visit the Blizzard booth in Hall 7 of the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany from August 21-25, and don’t miss your chance to take part! You’ll find the details below.
- Don’t be cavalier with your time; sign up for the next Tour Stop today!
- The final results for Hearthstone Ranked Standard, Wild, and Arena play in May 2018 are in!
- Enjoy this special guest feature from Theo, with his advice for how to get started in the competitive Hearthstone circuit!