The Hearthstone Championship Tour’s Winter Season will come to an epic conclusion with the crowning of the Winter Champions! Across three consecutive weekends in March, we will host the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific Winter Championships at the Raleigh Studios in Hollywood, California. Each weekend, the eight qualifying players from their respective region’s Preliminary event will be flown in to battle it out and stake their claim as that region’s Winter Champion. The winners will also earn a spot at this year’s Hearthstone World Championship, and earn a share of each Championship’s $100,000 USD prize pool!
Reminder: Don't miss our Special Hearthstone Announcement on March 11 at 19:00 CET!
Where to Watch
You can catch all of the exciting action on the official Hearthstone Twitch channel!
Americas Winter Championship: March 11–13 – 19:00 CET
Casters: Dan "Frodan" Chou, Robert "Whirthun" Wing, TJ "Azumo" Sanders, Janne "Savjz" Mikkonen, Simon "Sottle" Welch, Cora "Songbird" Georgiou, Andrey "Reynad" Yanyuk
Europe Winter Championship: March 18–20 – 14:00 CET
Casters: Dan "Frodan" Chou, Robert "Whirthun" Wing, Janne "Savjz" Mikkonen, Simon "Sottle" Welch, Alexander "Raven" Baguley, Marcin "Gnimsh" Filipowicz, Brian Kibler, TJ "Azumo" Sanders
Asia-Pacific Winter Championship: March 25–26 – 5:00 CET and March 27 – 6:00 CEST
Casters: Dan "Frodan" Chou, Robert "Whirthun" Wing, Brian Kibler, Daniel "DTwo" Ikuta, Erik "Doa" Lonnquist, TJ "Azumo" Sanders, Chris "PapaSmithy" Smith
Calling all Innkeepers!
The Winter Championships are an ideal time to host an exciting Fireside Gathering viewing party. Not an Innkeeper? No worries, just head on over to the official Fireside Gatherings site to find an event near you, or learn how to host your own Winter Championship viewing party! Join some fellow gamers to watch the heated competition and perhaps partake in some friendly brawls yourself!
Here are the participants for each region’s Championship:
- Amnesiac - Druid, Rogue, Paladin, Warrior
- Chakki - Druid, Paladin, Shaman, Warlock
- Nostam* - Druid, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior
- Talion - Druid, Mage, Warlock, Warrior
- AlSkyHigh - Druid, Paladin, Warlock, Warrior
- chessdude123 - Druid, Mage, Rogue, Warrior
- Snail - Druid, Mage, Paladin, Warrior
- wtybill - Druid, Mage, Warlock, Warrior
- DrHippi - Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warlock
- Cereza - Druid, Rogue, Warlock, Warrior
- Nicslay - Druid, Paladin, Warlock, Warrior
- Naiman - Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Warrior
- Diggen - Druid, Paladin, Warlock, Warrior
- Tars - Druid, Mage, Paladin, Warlock
- Pokrovac - Paladin, Priest, Warlock, Warrior
- BunnyHoppor - Druid, Paladin, Warlock, Warrior
- handsomeguy - Druid, Mage, Warlock, Warrior
- Staz - Druid, Mage, Rogue, Warlock
- UCCU - Druid, Mage, Shaman, Warrior
- Ddahyoni - Druid, Mage, Warlock, Warrior
- NaviOOT - Druid, Mage, Warlock, Warrior
- mattun - Druid, Paladin, Warlock, Warrior
- Seogui - Druid, Paladin, Warlock, Warrior
- Pinpingho - Druid, Paladin, Warlock, Warrior
For each Championship, players will be divided into two groups of four, and will play in a double-elimination group using the Conquest match format with a Ban. The top two players from each group will then play in a single-elimination bracket to decide who will claim the Winter Championship title, the $25,000 first place prize, and their spot at the 2016 Hearthstone World Championship
Don’t miss any of the action! Join in on the conversation by tweeting @PlayHearthstone with the #HCT hashtag.