Masters Tour Seoul is almost here. Over 350 players have earned an invite to participate, but the trophy is reserved for the winner! Here you can find everything you need to know about the tournament.
- Venue: VRIZ PC Café (Day 1 & 2), OGN Studios (Day 3).
- Dates: August 16–18
- Broadcast Start Time: 6 p.m. PT (Day 1 & 2), 7 p.m. PT (Day 3).
- Casters: Dan “Frodan” Chou, Brian “Brian Kibler” Kibler, Jia “Jia” Dee, and Darroch “Darroch” Brown
- Prize Pool: US $500,000
- Language Streams:
Masters Tour Seoul is the culmination of months of hard work for many players. As a reminder, here is what the 2019 calendar year looks like for Hearthstone Masters:
How Masters Tour Works
- Day 1: Seven rounds of Swiss.
- Day 2: Players with four or more match wins will play through five more rounds of Swiss. The Top 8 players will advance to two dual-tournament format groups and play their initial rounds.
- Day 3: The Top 8 players will return to finish out the tournament.
All matches will be best-of-three, except for the semifinals and finals, which will be best-of-five. For qualified players, please see the full tournament schedule for information regarding mandatory player check-in, round start times, and more. Qualified players should familiarize themselves with our rules and policies.
Get Your Free Packs
Twitch Drops are returning for Masters Tour Seoul! You can earn one Saviors of Uldum pack for watching 3 hours of the broadcast on any of our official channels during designated timeframes. Watch for a total of 6 hours and you’ll get another pack! Additionally, 1,500 lucky eligible viewers will be randomly rewarded with Classic card packs every hour. Learn more about Twitch Drops and how to link your account here.