In this Hearthstone patch, we’re addressing some bugs as well as making a balance change to Unleash the Hounds. To view our in-depth explanation on the Unleash the Hounds change, please visit our forum post here.
The full patch notes are below!
- Improved friends list sorting based on player status.
- Breaking News will now properly be shown when Hearthstone is undergoing maintenance.
- Reconnect functionality has been enabled for Practice Mode.
- Games in Friendly Play now have a turn timer.
- [iPad] Deck Rename and Deck Delete is now easier to find.
- Unleash the Hounds (Hunter) now costs 3 (up from 2).
- After much consideration, we have decided to increase the mana cost of Unleash the Hounds to 3. Unleash the Hounds has been dominating all levels of play for quite some time. This change should make the card more fun to play against while still allowing for some big plays when combined with other Hunter cards.
- Winning a game as Lord Jaraxxus will now properly grant credit towards unlocking the Warlock golden hero. You win... BUT YOUR WORLD IS STILL DOOMED!
- Returning an opponent’s minion to their hand will no longer occasionally leave behind a facedown card on the game board.
- Resolved issues that prevented the Fireside Friends card back from being properly unlocked under certain conditions.
- [iPad] Resolved an issue that was causing a client crash when choosing between two options of certain Druid cards.
- [iPad] Resolved an issue where new chat notification bubbles would appear behind the keyboard when in the chat window interface.
- [iPad] Adjusted the location of where enlarged versions of cards appear so that they are easier to see when selected.
- [iPad] Resolved an issue where the client may sometimes use the incorrect default language.
- Other bug fixes and UI improvements.