Masters Tour Las Vegas kicks off next weekend, marking the midpoint of Grandmasters Season 1! Over 350 players have earned an invite to participate. Here you can find everything you need to know about the tournament.
How Masters Tour Works
- On Day 1 we will hold seven rounds of Swiss.
- On Day 2 Players with four or more match wins will play through five more rounds of Swiss. The Top 8 players will advance to two dual-tournament format groups and play their initial rounds.
- On Day 3 the Top 8 players will return to finish out the tournament.
All matches will be best-of-three, except for the finals, which will be best-of-five. For qualified players, please see the full tournament schedule for information regarding mandatory player check-in, round start times, and more. Qualified players must bring their own device and should familiarize themselves with our rules and policies.
- Venue: The LINQ Las Vegas Strip Hotel
- Dates: June 14–16
- Broadcast Start Time: 9 a.m. PDT every day
- Prize Pool: US $250,000 (plus up to $250,000 in additional prizing from the Masters Bundle)
- Language Streams:
- English – Twitch.tv/PlayHearthstone
- Polish: Twitch.tv/blackfireice
- Italian: Twitch.tv/morningstars
- French: Twitch.tv/solaryhs + Twitch.tv/armatvhs
- Mandarin – Twitch.tv/HearthstoneZHTW
- Korean – Twitch.tv/PlayHearthstoneKR
- Japanese – Twitch.tv/PlayHearthstoneJP
- Russian – Twitch.tv/PlayHearthstoneRU
Masters Tour Las Vegas is the culmination of months of hard work for many players. As a reminder, here is what the 2019 calendar year looks like for Hearthstone Masters:
Things to Do
We have arranged two meetups, one after registration on the day before the tournament and one on the final day. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join us at these shindigs!
- On June 13, from 7–11 p.m., we’ll be hosting a Poolside gathering social mixer at the LINQ hotel that will be open to the public. Bring your own device and play some Hearthstone with us! Drinks will be available for purchase for those of age. There will be tabletop and life-sized games, as well as a DJ.
- On June 16 all are invited to a viewing party for the Top 8 of the tournament at The Book starting at noon! Grab a seat, watch the games, and join us in celebrating our first ever Masters Tour Champion!