It’s Pre-release season once again and the sand-swept landscapes of Uldum hold plenty of room for you and your friends. Pull up a chair and join us at a local Pre-release event, or host one of your own!
The Saviors of Uldum Pre-release will run from 10 a.m. PDT on August 2 to 10 a.m. PDT on August 5. If you haven’t attended a Pre-release party before, click here for a refresher on what to expect.
Saviors of Uldum Pre-release Parties
Pre-release parties are no longer limited events. This means that anyone can host a Pre-release, whether you’re an established innkeeper, college student or campus organizer, or simply someone who wants to set up an exciting weekend activity for your family and friends.
In addition to opening your packs early, the Saviors of Uldum Pre-release will also feature Fireside Brawls that will let you play with new cards before the official release.
- In the Saviors of Uldum: No Cards Barred! Brawl, you’ll be able to construct decks using the cards that you open during the Pre-Release event. There are no restrictions on class or duplicates, so go crazy!
- There’s also Uldumonium, a pre-constructed Brawl that will include new deck recipes from the upcoming set for you to play with. You won’t need to have pre-purchased packs in order to play this Brawl, though you might want to do so to maximize your Pre-release experience!
Host a Saviors of Uldum Pre-release Party
Kick things off by heading over to www.FiresideGatherings.com. Once there, be sure to indicate if your event will be open to the public, or unlisted for just close friends and family. Public events will be automatically approved.
Once your event is approved, you can do any, or all, of the following:
- Share your event on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) with our nifty poster generator and Year of the Dragon Tournament Bracket
- If your event is private, you can download the poster and send it directly to friends you want to invite.
- Pre-purchase Saviors of Uldum card packs to open during your Pre-release event.
- Make sure you have enough chairs by the hearth and have fun!
Saviors of Uldum Support Kit
To prepare your tavern-dwellers for the battle against the League of E.V.I.L., we’re distributing a limited number of special support kits to qualifying events, which will include the following:
- 3x Hearthstone Magnet Sets
- 3x 15.0 “Welcome to Uldum” Postcard Sets
- 2x League of Explorers Bandanas
- 10x League of E.V.I.L. collectible pins
- 10x League of Explorers collectible pins
- 1x Bandage Wrap (To mummify Innkeepers and Attendees as needed)
To qualify for a chance to receive this support kit, register your event on FiresideGatherings.com between now and July 26, 2019, and make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Events must be publicly scheduled at FiresideGatherings.com so other players can find and attend them.
- Your event must be open to the public and held in a public space like a café, restaurant, bar, city square, or local game store.
- Innkeepers requesting a support kit must be 18 years of age or older.
While you can host Fireside Gatherings at any time during the year, this round of support kits will only be available for select Pre-release events taking place between August 2 – 5.
Once your application is in, we’ll review your event and let you know if it’s been approved. If it gets approved, then sit tight, and wait for the Saviors of Uldum goodies to hit your doorstep!
Attend a Pre-release at a Microsoft Store
We’ve also partnered with Microsoft to bring you even more Fireside Gatherings across North America this Pre-release season. Every Microsoft Store will be hosting their own Pre-release, and you’ll be able to find those events on FiresideGatherings.com.
We can’t wait for you to try out the new cards, so look for a Pre-release party close to you!