Over the last few weeks, we’ve launched a new callback-based system for players who need phone support. This is a big change from our traditional phone support, so we wanted to provide some details about this service.
How does the callback system work?
- Instead of calling a number (and potentially waiting on hold) for support, you’ll use the support site on Battle.net to request a callback.
- You’ll enter information about your issue, along with your phone number.
- A Game Master will give you a call back.
How does the callback system benefit me as a player?
- You won’t have to navigate a phone menu or spend time on hold.
- Since the support site collects critical details in advance (like the answer to your security question), you’ll jump directly into problem solving.
What’s happening to Blizzard Customer Support’s existing phone numbers?
- We’re transitioning to a point where our phone lines will no longer present a menu system, but instead play a brief message directing users to the support site.
We hope you enjoy using the new service to get help when you need it!