We’re excited to bring Twitch Drops back for Masters Tour Las Vegas! Over 350 players have earned an invite to compete at the event, which will take place at the LINQ hotel from June 14-16. You can find the full viewer’s guide here for more information on the tournament.
What It Is
If you watch 3 hours of Masters Tour Las Vegas (consecutive or non-consecutive) on any of our official channels during the designated timeframes listed below, you will be granted a Rise of Shadows card pack. Keep watching for a total of 6 hours and you’ll be granted another Rise of Shadows pack! On top of that, 1,500 lucky eligible viewers will be randomly rewarded with Classic card packs every hour.
These rewards can be earned during the following times:
- June 14: 9am–8pm PT
- June 15: 9am–8pm PT
- June 16: 9am–8pm PT
How it Works
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your Twitch.tv and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on Twitch.tv.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking your account name in the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
- Find the Battle.net section, then follow the instructions after selecting a region and clicking Connect.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your rewards.
You can read the official rules for Twitch Drops here. The broadcast for Masters Tour Las Vegas will go live on June 14 at 9am PT on Twitch.tv/PlayHearthstone!