IT’S HAPPENING! This is the patch where we make it possible to play Hearthstone anywhere. Patch 2.5.8416 provides official support for Hearthstone on iOS® and Android™ phones! Grab your phone and get the app!
This patch also features several bug fixes. The full patch notes are below!
- Hearthstone® is now officially supported on iOS and AndroidTM phones! Featuring an all-new intuitive interface hand-crafted for the mobile experience, it’s never been easier to take Hearthstone with you anywhere you want to play. For more information, please see our blog here.
- Added an indicator to show if your connection is losing signal.
- Addressed an issue where Blackrock Mountain cards were not being awarded after the defeat of a boss.
- You are now able to click “Spectate Invite” to invite a friend to spectate both sides of a match if they are already spectating one side.
- [Tablet] Moving a card pane within the Collection Manager should no longer cause the card preview to become stuck.
- [Android] Lollipop users (Android OS 5.0+) will once again be able to log-in using the Amazon build.
- Fixed various graphical, sound, and UI issues.