In this Hearthstone patch we added the sneaky Ninja card back, a stylish Heroes of the Storm card back, and fixed a few bugs.
The full patch notes are below!
- The following card backs have been added:
- Ninja – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of May. Card backs are awarded at the end of the Ranked Play season.
- Heroes of the Storm – Acquired during the Heroes of the Storm cross promotion event.
- [iOS] Added support for 64-bit devices.
- [iOS] In order to address an issue when searching for cards that utilize diacritics, we have temporarily disabled searching for cards that use diacritics without their proper marks.
- [Android] Resolved an issue causing some phones to display the tablet UI.
- Resolved an issue with Invite Spectator and Kick Spectator buttons in the Nearby Players list.
- [Tablet] Tablet versions of the game should now be able to purchase multiple packs at a time with gold.
- Fixed various graphical, sound, and UI issues.